Video Support site
Thanks for checking in!
We hope you are having a great video weekend!
Your video has been professionally produced and pre-tested by the video production company for the Diocese of Colorado Springs.
The DVD you receive is GUARANTEED TO WORK PROPERLY.
Variables in audio or video set-ups are common, however.
Here are some tips.
1. Please test in your church early. Use the exact equipment you
will use for Video Weekend. Get it ready to show just
as you will to present during the homily.
2. Adjust audio slightly louder than usual.
When a church fills with the assembly, more volume
is required than for an empty church.
3. Turn on DVD player and Insert DVD.
DVD will start playing automatically upon insertion.
4. There may be a slight pause before playing – up to 6 seconds
depending upon make and age of your DVD player.
This is not an error.
5. Your DVD audio has been professionally mixed and is "all "
at the same levels. Different DVD players or computers
process sound differently. Some raise quiet audio to match
loudest sounds; others suppress audio.
Just find you best setting and go with it. Again, a little louder
than normal for best results
Stop at conclusion or:
6. At conclusion the screen will switch to the menu. From there
you may play again, select scenes, eject, or simply
turn off your device.
DVD Doesn’t start?
1. You may have a DVD player that must be set to “DVD” to play
a DVD. This is especially true of "DVD/TV" equipment.
Check that 'DVD' is selected, and not “line” or “TV”. If this is
settable there is a "DVD/Line" or "DVD/TV" selector on the
3. Handle your DVD with care. Things like fingerprints, grease
popcorn oil, or scratches impact playability.
4. To clean a DVD: Gently coat in mild dishwashing liquid and
immerse under flowing water from faucet. Gentry wash clean
with fingers in circular motion in direction of grooves,
not across the groves.
5. Wash and dry gently on clean paper towel – do not rub to clean
DVD LOST? PLAYER BROKE? NEED A FAST FREE
DIGITAL HIGH DEFINITION FILE OF THIS VIDEO?
HD files play great and can be used in a laptop to project onto your screen, or can be used for small groups. They are free for the asking from RSK pictures. You can download them right away.
1. Fill out the brief contact info ("Contact Me") in tabs on top of this page.
2. Or call (719) 661-1869. We are working this weekend and will immediately send you a file via our paid file sending service, at no cost of course.
3. The file takes about 1/2 hour to arrive in your mailbox.
Look for an email from "SendThisFile" and follow the instructions (basically, "Click here") to download.
DID YOUR DVD GET DAMAGED?
We will immediately replace your DVD by mail. That's why it's
important to check early.
LOST YOUR DVD OR NEED A REPLACEMENT DVD?
We got 'cha covered. Select the "Contact Me" tab at top of this page. Fill out the brief contact info and send, or call. We will immediately replace your DVD. Try to request early.
Be sure to include your address and name please.
If deadline is on top of you, how about a FREE IMMEDIATE HD file? (see above)!